We believe in home care packages that are bespoke and person centred to you and offers respect and empathy. We are discreet in our approach as we feel that advertising ourselves publicly when supporting you is not necessary. We want our support to be about normal living. You wont see us in uniform or our company logos visible as it only draws attention to something that is as natural and normal as everyday living, we all need support at some point in our lives.
Our person centred care plans and assessments aim to support you in and out of your home to make sure you are safe, well and making the most out of your life. We want to ensure you keep your autonomy and are able to do as much for yourself as possible whilst being supported by our compassionate, expert and dedicated staff team.
We offer a 24 hour service 365 days a year to ensure you are supported when you need it most.
• Support service to maintain independence at home for the elderly and disabled
• Health and Social care support for children and adults
• Carers and respite care services within your own home
• Home care
• Support for people with learning difficulties
• Support for people with challenging behaviour
• Support for people with mental health issues
• Services for the disabled
• Medication support and prescription collection
• Budget support
• Independence training
• House work